Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun with Friends

Did anyone ever figure out why Amanda was on the ground?












Cindy Lou Who and Lyss: the life of the party


Amanda and I chillaxed after roughing it on the volleyball court.






Everyone had a great time at the Thacker's. What a fun family!





What a surprise when the Thacker's showed up at Faith last Sunday! We were able to hang out at Pizza Hut after church. Enjoyed fellowship, pizza, Spades, and a great game of TakeTwo (aka Fast Scrabble).
Reid and Caleb matched their cheating wits: I'm not sure that Caleb's puzzle can even be considered a Scrabble board. At least Reid uses real words.

Caleb and Emily's Scrabble board... try to find those in a dictionary.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun night! I LOved it:) Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stephanie !!! its me Anna . I didnt know you had a blog you should have told me (J.K.) love your blog see you in about 3 Fridays:):):)

    anna
    P.S. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda trip over the ball !!(thats why she fell)

    anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Anna! glad u found me. ....when you said "ps i love you", that was the first thing I saw and thought you were talkin about the perfume. I was like "wha--...Oh! i get it."
    ...can't wait to see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie!!Why didnt you come on Friday:(??
    you will come on volley??Right??Hopfully see you soon:):)Love you

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next volleyball, I'll be there.... unless I die or something before then. :) See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i checked a dictionary and Yes! roripe and ajeepaki are words! look them up! JK!
    thanks for letting us come, we had a great time

    Caleb and Bri Rardin

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you die, I'm sure Lex will do your hair like you asked lol no I'm just kidding :):):) Cant wait to see you friday ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete